Product Code: 050K53
A true classic. This V-neck jumper is crafted from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a semi-saddle shoulder shaping, crafted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Regular Fit – Our most modern fit.
• Model wears UK size 40 and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 120SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)