Product Code: COMGCOT-SAGE
Here at Alan Paine we believe buying a new shooting coat is an investment. Our Combrook Men's Shooting Coat was designed for shooters, by shooters. There's a reason why this is our best-selling coat.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• 100% Wool Tweed – Our softest handle, guaranteed not to itch.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Secure Map Pocket – Google maps doesn’t work in the field
Shooting Fit – Our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 10" to 11" from actual chest size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
Model wears UK size M, is 6ft 1in and weighs 180 lbs.
More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)