Product Code: 1027 - OLIVE
The Arxus Primo Nord LW boot is a unique next generation lightweight, insulated 100% natural rubber boot which combines high-tech performance functionality with traditional design. The boot has a temperature regulating function that prevents overheating, ensuring comfort in all weathers.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• These boots are equipped with a highly insulated lining of 5mm neoprene combined with a 2mm ‘air cell’ lining, which creates an effective air layer between the body and lining. This keeps the wearer warm in cold weather and cool during warmer weather, making it a versatile all-year round boot.
• With a waterproof ripstop textile shaft, the boot is extremely light but has a high resistance to sharp thorns, brambles and other nasties in the terrain.
• It has a half-length Riri zip at the back of the boot and all-round locking strap for a comfortable supporting fit. There is a leather trim around the top of the boot.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Tested to perform up to -20°C.
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 180SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)