Product Code: 1027 - OLIVE
The Arxus Primo Nord LW boot is a unique next generation lightweight, insulated 100% natural rubber boot which combines high-tech performance functionality with traditional design. The boot has a temperature regulating function that prevents overheating, ensuring comfort in all weathers.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• These boots are equipped with a highly insulated lining of 5mm neoprene combined with a 2mm ‘air cell’ lining, which creates an effective air layer between the body and lining. This keeps the wearer warm in cold weather and cool during warmer weather, making it a versatile all-year round boot.
• With a waterproof ripstop textile shaft, the boot is extremely light but has a high resistance to sharp thorns, brambles and other nasties in the terrain.
• It has a half-length Riri zip at the back of the boot and all-round locking strap for a comfortable supporting fit. There is a leather trim around the top of the boot.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Tested to perform up to -20°C.
|UNITED KINGDOM (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|NON-EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €25|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 60-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)