Product Code: ACUBGT4
This Alan Paine Tweed Laptop Bag is perfect for carrying all your electronic devices and everyday essentials.
It also features luxurious leather carry handles, a removable shoulder strap and trimmed with hard wearing leather with a striking check lining so you can be comfortable and stylish in your day to day.
• Base : Width 10cm | Length 41cm
• Height: 29cm
• Outer Fabric 100% Pure Wool Tweed
• Lined With A Luxurious Check Lining
• Trimmed With A High Quality Hardwearing Leather
• Embossed Alan Paine Leather Badge At Front Of Bag
• Secure Zip Closure
• Internal Padded Laptop Pocket With Velcro Secure Strap (38cm*20cm)
• Internal Zip Secured Pocket
• Internal Leather Pen Holding Loops & Pocket
• Luxurious Leather Carry Handle
• Including Calico Dust Bag
• Detachable & Adjustable Cotton Webbing Shoulder Strap (full length 100cm)
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||£3.95, or FREE on all orders over £75|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||€12, or FREE on all orders over €250|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
We’ve extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 21 October and 24 December can be returned up until 17th January, if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
We aim to get all purchases out for delivery the day after we receive them (Mon - Fri) but should you need goods urgently please let us know and we will try and make arrangements for a faster courier service, although this may incur an extra charge. Please contact customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01623 415760.
Call: +44 (0)1623 415760
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)