Product Code: RUTLFLD-LICHEN
This smart, yet robust tweed shooting coat is designed to allow plenty of shoulder movement and has a gently elasticated waist to stop cold winds from entering.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• Durable & Robust Tweed Blend – Guaranteed not to snag on those thorns.
• Back Vents – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
• Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
Shooting Fit – Our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 7" to 8" (18cm - 20cm) from actual bust size to allow unhindered movement & layering. Our model is 5’6” and wears a UK size 10.
More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)