Product Code: 001U58 - CHARCOAL
Once you’ve experienced the luxurious feeling of pulling on this Cashmere v-neck sweater you’ll understand why it's the king of knitwear. Crafted using the finest first quality fibre from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Cashmere – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF CASHMERE
• Super Soft & Lightweight – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 8 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Investment – When cashmere is cared for correctly it can last a lifetime.
• Keeps You Cool & Dry – attracts moisture, such as sweat, away from the body.
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Classic Fit – Our most generous fit.
• Model wears UK size 40 and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 180SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
You can return any gift you buy 28th October - 24th December up until 18th January 2021 if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)