Product Code: RUTLCOA - DILL
This smart, yet robust tweed shooting coat is designed to allow plenty of shoulder movement and has a gently elasticated waist to stop cold winds from entering.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Durable Membrane - Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• Durable & Robust Tweed Blend – Guaranteed not to snag on those thorns.
• Back Vents – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
• Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
• Soft Contrast Inner Collar – For extra comfort.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
Shooting Fit – Our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 7" to 8" (18cm - 20cm) from actual bust size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UNITED KINGDOM (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|NON-EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €25|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 60-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)