Product Code: FWG002
These beautifully constructed boots are expertly crafted in supple brushed suede & leather making them versatile and a true complement to every ensemble.
With a practical shallow heel, elegant rounded toe and signature Alan Paine crest on both the back edge, inner sole lining & sole this Chelsea boot is the wardrobe essential that will successfully see you through season-to-season.
• Elasticated Side Gusset
• Fully Lined In Leather
• Front & Back Finger Pulls For Ease On / Off Fit
• Durable Rubber Studded Sole
• 3 Layer Insole Including A Thermal Foil Lining Protecting Feet From The Cold
• Lining Incorporationg Red Stitch Detail & Full Colour AP Crest Print
• Additional Cushion Padding Inbetween Lining & Outsole, Providing Underfoot Comfort
• Sole Carries Alan Paine Logo
• Red Colour Detail On Outer Edge Of Sole Unit
• AP Crest Embossed To Outer Back Edge
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||£3.95, or FREE on all orders over £75|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||€12, or FREE on all orders over €250|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
We’ve extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 21 October and 24 December can be returned up until 17th January, if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
We aim to get all purchases out for delivery the day after we receive them (Mon - Fri) but should you need goods urgently please let us know and we will try and make arrangements for a faster courier service, although this may incur an extra charge. Please contact customer care team at email@example.com or by telephoning 01623 415760.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)