Product Code: 028N71 - BLACK
A Proper Sweater - the sort of no-nonsense classic sweater every man should have in his winter wardrobe. This season Alan Paine have evolved this iconic sweater to create so much more than a cosy knit. Our regular fit sweater is crafted from a Teflon Merino performance yarn for a contemporary water-resistant sweater with increased stain resistance. Worry not though, the beneficial warming, comfortable properties of pure Merino wool still remain.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Fine Italian Merino Wool – 7 Gauge.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE TECHY BITS
A Teflon fabric protector is applied to the fine Italian spun Merino yarn coating each fibre with an invisible barrier. This treatment is used to create a water-resistant garment. It also increases stain resistance including the absorption of liquid substances, whether water or oil based. As a result, the original appearance, handle and colour of Teflon treated knitwear is longer-lasting.
• Regular Fit – Our most modern fit.
• Model wears UK size 40, is 6ft 1in and weighs 180 lbs.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)