Product Code: 050A67 - JADE
The Crew neck is a versatile piece, a layering piece and an everyday piece. Crafted from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Classic Fit – Our most generous fit.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)