Product Code: 050G21 - NV
The perfect layering piece. When the temperature drops and an extra layer is required, look no further than this sporty zip through cardigan. Crafted from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.. It has a semi-saddle shoulder shaping, crafted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit.
• Model wears UK size 40 and is 6ft 1in.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UNITED KINGDOM (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|NON-EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €25|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 60-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)