Product Code: AXFGFIE - BASIL
Cut a dash on the field in this all-weather stylish field coat. Designed with comfort and freedom of movement in mind, this waterproof and breathable coat is cut to a specific shooting fit and has an action back which is a must when stretching or reaching.
ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE
• Waterproof - Heavy rain, guaranteed to withstand mother nature’s downpours.
• Super Lightweight – The elegance of tweed, but without the weight.
• Breathable – Don’t sweat it, allows body moisture to evaporate.
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs – No more wet sleeves.
• Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Fully lined with waterproof drip strip.
• 100% Cotton Twill Tweed Effect – Exclusively developed for Alan Paine.
• Action Back – We can’t improve your aim, but can aid your movement.
• Elasticated Waistband – For a tighter fit.
• Reinforced Shoulders – For extra protection.
• Two Cartridge Pockets – Plenty of room for those dog biscuits.
• Two Fleece-lined Handwarmer Pockets
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Concealed Waterproof Hood
• Two-way YKK Zip
• Secure Map Pocket – Google maps doesn’t work in the field
Shooting Fit – Our most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all our Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 10" to 11" from actual chest size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
Model wears UK size M, is 6ft 1in and weighs 180 lbs.
More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 180SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
You can return any gift you buy 28th October - 24th December up until 18th January 2021 if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)