Product Code: 1017 - OLIVE
The Arxus Primo Nord Air boot is lined with a specially developed ‘air-feed’ system which minimises condensation within the boot for improved comfort when wearing.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The lining has a thickness of 1.5mm and sits above the textile brushed ‘mid layer’ which contains air cells. The ‘air-feed’ lining system reduces condensation inside the boot by 40% compared to a neoprene lining and, with a drier interior, the insulation is very effective against the cold.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Adjustable whole boot strap with metal clamping buckle & leather trim around the top of the boot.
• A heavy-duty Riri zip runs along the outside of the boot shaft for expansion if required. A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Faux leather reinforcement at the heel inside the boot to avoid a tear-out effect of the lining.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
|UNITED KINGDOM (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|NON-EU COUNTRY (3 to 5 days)||Shipping charge is €25|
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 60-day returns policy. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)