Product Code: 1017 - OLIVE
The Arxus Primo Nord Air boot is lined with a specially developed ‘air-feed’ system which minimises condensation within the boot for improved comfort when wearing.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The lining has a thickness of 1.5mm and sits above the textile brushed ‘mid layer’ which contains air cells. The ‘air-feed’ lining system reduces condensation inside the boot by 40% compared to a neoprene lining and, with a drier interior, the insulation is very effective against the cold.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Adjustable whole boot strap with metal clamping buckle & leather trim around the top of the boot.
• A heavy-duty Riri zip runs along the outside of the boot shaft for expansion if required. A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Faux leather reinforcement at the heel inside the boot to avoid a tear-out effect of the lining.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)