Product Code: 1029 - OLIVE
The Arxus Primo Country Zip natural rubber boot is specially designed for activities that require an extremely light and quiet boot and is very popular with the ladies. The waterproof, durable textile shaft reduces the weight of the boot resulting in light and smooth movement when walking.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The ripstop textile shaft is lined with 3mm neoprene for a high level of comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• The mix of rubber and textile creates a stylish look for all kinds of country activities.
• There is a full length Riri zip running down the back of the boot shaft which makes the boot easy to get on and take off and an all-round locking strap for a comfortable supporting fit.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)