Product Code: 1028 - OLIVE
Popular with the ladies, the Arxus Primo Canvas Zip natural rubber boot is strong, light and quiet, specially designed for activities that may require quiet movement in the terrain. The stylish boot shaft is covered with a robust canvas material to reduce the sound from fallen branches or unruly undergrowth.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The boot is lighter due to the durable canvas reinforcing fabric on the boot shaft and consequently has a slightly thinner rubber thickness of 1.8mm rather than the 2.0mm which is standard for other Arxus rubber boots. Direct boot penetration leg injuries are more easily avoidable due to the robust canvas.
• After a period of use, the canvas fabric will take on a ‘patina’ appearance.
• The boot is lined with 2mm black neoprene for comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• There is a full length Riri zip running down the back of the boot shaft and an all-round locking strap for a comfortable supporting fit. A 2-year guarantee is offered on the heavy duty Riri zip and metal clamping buckle.
• Faux leather reinforcement at the heel inside the boot to avoid a tear-out effect of the lining.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 180SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)