Product Code: 1009 - OLIVE
The Arxus Pioneer Nord is a classic style natural rubber boot developed for walking in demanding terrain, especially during cold weather. This is an ideal ‘everyday’ boot during cold seasonal weather.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• The boot is lined with 3mm bordeaux neoprene for comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• The boot has an adjustable side gusset for a perfect fit. A robust metal clamping buckle ensures the adjustable strap stays in position and the strap is attached to the boot shaft by two vulcanised rubber ‘bridges’.
• A 2-year guarantee is offered on the metal clamping buckle.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is €20|
|USA Delivery (3 to 4 days)||Shipping charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Shipping charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 200SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we offer free returns for up to 60 days after you make your order, so that you can shop with total peace of mind. There’s a free label included with every box for all UK orders, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)